s9 Spoiler & Speculazioni

« Older   Newer »

1. Chris.Tag

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    “Don’t expect this ceremony to be low key. All of Booth and Bones’ family members will be at the wedding. In the premiere, titled “The Secret in the Proposal," Booth and Bones’ relationship will be pushed to a different place,”

dal SDCC grazie a Marisa Roffman

CITAZIONE
    First up today in live-blogging Comic-Con panels is BONES!
    Here’s the official description for the panel, which is set to start at 12:30 PM PT: “Creator and executive producer Hart Hanson, executive producer Stephen Nathan, and star David Boreanaz discuss what’s in store for Booth and Brennan and screen a reel of never-before- seen footage from the upcoming season, followed by a Q&A panel discussion.” (Note: BONES star Emily Deschanel and executive producer Ian Toynton have since been added to the panel, while Stephen Nathan won’t be there.)
    12:34: We’re getting a sizzle reel for gross moments, plus getting a sneak peek at next season — there are some shoot outs coming! (And some truly, truly gross things.)
    12:38: Why is the whole family getting together onscreen? David goes around the table and asks Emily to join him…and then proceeds as Booth to ask Brennan to marry him. Emily accepts, but Hart teases it would be better scripted on screen,
    12:42: Now, the moderator is having David and Emily reenact the wedding proposal scene from the finale…but playing each other’s roles. David is doing some improvising and each is trying to get the right tone for the other’s voice. “Stop, I’m having a moment! You’re just a goddamn narrator!” David says to Hart after Hart tries to stop David-as-Brennan falling apart post broken engagement.
    12:47: There will be a new character introduced next season, an ex-priest who Booth used to know. But Hart wants to be clear: “Booth and Brennan will get married next season.”
    12:50: “I hear echoes of English accents all day long,” Ian says of his cast lovingly mocking his British accent.
    12:51: Emily notes she never thought she’d get the chance to get play Brennan with her mother. She loves the insight she was able to get into her character…and David pretends to fall asleep while next to her.
    12:52: David says he enjoys getting to meet his onscreen mother this past season, and then Emily pays him back by faking sleep. “I love her for that, I really do. Can I just look into your eyes?” David jokes of his costar.
    12:53: “He will last as long as he’s interesting…but they are getting married, so you have an answer there,” Hart says of Pelant’s future on the show.
    12:56: Does Hart have it in mind how Pelant is going to die? “Oh yes,” Hart says before cursing and realizing how much he may have just given away.
    12:58: There’s now a discussion of how people want to be disposed of once they die and it’s…morbid. And odd.
    1:00: “We’re able to as costars communicate to each other on a daily basis how we feel,” David says of his relationship with Emily. “I have a great costar, the best. She teaches me things every day.” David says they have subtext bubbles over their head when they fight as characters.
    1:02: Hart says part of the reason why they came up with the dancing episode was seeing a video of Emily dancing on YouTube as a child. David takes out his phone to try and find it
    1:03: Fans will be getting copies of a TV Guide Magazine and Hart jokes, “Is that the CASTLE people on the cover?” (It’s not.) “I want to work four days not five days,” David jokes.
    1:06: Hart has some ideas for a new squintern, but there’s a panel distraction by something/someone that seems like an animal.
    1:08: Fan questions! Could Booth have forgiven his father if his father hadn’t passed away? “There’s always that scar that would have remained with that character,” David says, but you have to embrace it and make due with the scar. Emily says that in some cases you can forgive people post-death if you choose to.
    1:10: If Emily was a character in the BUFFY/ANGEL universe, what would she be like?”What kind of suit would you have?” David asks. “Blue? Electric blue?” Emily says, “I would be immortal, let’s start there.” David jokes she should be Sister Soultaker.
    1:11: Will Sweets get back with Daisy? “I don’t want to tell you,” Hart says. He notes they’re both in the show still, so…
    1:12: Is there any part of Angel that David would want to bring to Booth, especially to kill Pelant? David says he could turn bad if he was Angel to get rid of Pelant, but aside from that, no. As for the other way around, “The most obvious is he can walk outside without blowing up!” David says of the thing he would bring to Angel from Booth.
    1:15: What episodes do they like the most? Emily says she loves going undercover, and David wants to bring Tony and Roxie back. Hart says the second episode is an undercover episode. Hart likes the video diary Booth did for Christine and Brennan solving her own murder.
    1:17: “They go undercover to a couples’ retreat,” Hart says of the upcoming couple. “I think the fact that they’re having such brutal problems and they have to solve a murder while people are asking brutal questions is just fun.”
    1:18: No, Emily’s blonde hair in last season’s premiere was a wig. She says she wouldn’t dye it for one episode! “I like Emily whatever way Emily is,” David says. “Blonde, brunette, whatever.” Ian says there were one or two problems of the wig, but they got there.
    1:21: “We’d love to have her mother come back,” Hart says. He thinks it would challenge Brennan and her mindset. Hart says they’re trying to figure out an episode where they show the characters we know in teen versions at the Jeffersonian.
    1:24: Will we see Zack again? “We don’t have plans for it, we don’t have not-plans for it,” Hart says. “Never say never.”
    1:25: Where would they like to film? They say Rome. Hart says the show does better around the world than the US. “It’s something we’d love to do…there are six or eight places we’d like to go,” Hart says. “We’d love to go to Brazil. Spain.”
    1:27: “For us to do a movie, the show would have to stop,” Hart says. Emily notes VERONICA MARS did Kickstarter. Hart says what would make it possible is if the two leads like each other, and David and Emily do like each other.
    1:28: Who would the actors want to be aside from their own character? David says Caroline. Brennan says it would be interesting to play Booth. David mocks the way Emily says it, and Emily jokes, “You act like you’ve never heard the name before!”
    1:30: David wants to play a woman. He’s pretty much challenging Hart to write it at this point.
    1:32: And we’re done! Thanks for following along!

Ausiello

CITAZIONE
    Stock up on rice (or whatever congratulatory adornment Brennan’s favorite obscure ancient tribe uses), because make no mistake, Fox’s Bones is heading for a wedding in Season 9.

“We’re not fooling you — they will get married this season,” show boss Hart Hanson shared on Friday afternoon at Comic-Con.
    Brennan famously (and as had been agreed upon) popped the question to her main man in the Season 8 finale — a moment which Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz recreated on the Comic-Con stage, yet with the roles reversed.
    “Bones, you have been there for me for so long,” he poured his heart out. “You have had so much meaning in my life as this character. I am asking you, would you please marry me?”

Alas as it played out in the finale, Booth abruptly bailed on his brand-new fiance, unbeknownst to her due to pressure from the pesky, deadly Pelant.
    More scoop on the season premiere, Booth and Brennan’s changing relationship and more below:

GROWING PAINS | The season opener, which starts shooting Tuesday, will feature a three-month time jump. “The relationship between Brennan and Booth will be slightly different,” teased executive producer Ian Toynton. “The relationship has been pushed to a different level, a different place. They’re in a serious place.”
    KILLER BADDIE | Boreanaz’s feelings on Big Bad Pelant? “He’s getting a little old,” replied the actor. “He needs to go fast. From Booth’s perspective, he’s really annoying. … I really think Booth should take him out, in a really strong manner.” And he may get his wish. Hanson accidentally let slip that he does know how Pelant will eventually die.
    BOOTH SEEKS HELP | As Boreanaz hinted to TVLine, viewers this season will meet an ex-priest “who has past with Booth,” teased Hanson. “Everybody’s mad at Booth for reneging on the engagement and he doesn’t have anyone he can talk to. So he seeks out the man he used to talk to.”

CITAZIONE
    “Brennan’s Broken Heart. Hart explained that the entire situation is very upsetting for Brennan. She isn’t always in touch with her emotions and she thinks that she understands the rationality of Booth’s rejection, but her heart is broken and it takes her a while to realize how upset she is about their broken engagement. In fact, she thinks the biochemistry of their brains has changed and it might mean that they will break up. Hart warned that something big might happen at the end of the season 9 premiere, but reminded us that “It’s not the end of the season at the end of the episode”

Edited by Chris.Tag - 20/7/2013, 10:01

2. Chris.Tag

User deleted

Bones Boss on Season 9: Booth and Brennan "Will Get Married This Season"
    CITAZIONE
    The last season of Bones may have ended on a sad note for Booth and Brennan, but there are happy days ahead for the on-again, off-again couple.

"We're not fooling you; they will be getting married this season," creator and executive producer Hart Hanson told a jubilant crowd at the show's Comic-Con panel on Friday.

Marriage seemed to be on everyone's mind even before Hanson dropped the stunning bombshell. The panel, moderated by TV Guide Magazine's William Keck, kicked things off with star David Boreanaz proposing to his on-screen love Emily Deschanel in character as Booth. "Bones, you have been there for me for so long and you have had so much meaning," he said as he kneeled down on one knee. Spoiler alert! She said yes. "I am getting married to David Boreanaz," Deschanel yelled to the crowd.

However, before Booth and Brennan can walk down the aisle, they have a lot of work to do on their fragile relationship. In the season finale, Booth had to call off their engagement because of a threat from serial killer Pelant (Andrew Leeds). "It's three months from the last time we saw them and the relationship is being pushed to a different level, a different place," executive producer Ian Toynton said of the season premiere, which he is directing. "They're in a serious place."

And it won't just be Brennan who is less-than-pleased with Booth. Enter a priest from Booth's past who will help him out. "Everybody's mad at Booth for reneging on the engagement," Hanson said. "He doesn't have anyone he can talk to so he seeks out the man he used to talk to."

Booth and Brennan will be forced to confront their personal issues fairly quickly when they go undercover at a couples' retreat in the second episode of the season. "I think the fact that they are having such brutal problems and [have to] solve a murder while people are asking pointed questions is just fun," Hanson said. "The question is: Do you believe in couples' retreats or not?"

Booth will even get some help from his mom, played by Joanna Cassidy. "We'll definitely see her in this season as well," Boreanaz said. "It will help him deal with the relationship with Bones in the future."

Although Brennan's mom is long-gone, she may also make a return appearance after her surprising first visit. "We'd love to have her mother come back in some way and challenge her view that it was just something happening in her brain," Hanson said.

However, the first big matter of business this season will obviously be taking down Pelant. "He's a little old. He needs to go fast," Boreanaz said. "I think from Booth's perspective, he's really annoying. He stopped the whole marriage thing and he's caused a lot of problems. I think Booth should take him out in a really strong manner."

Fortunately for Booth, and the entire team, it sounds like Pelant might not survive Season 9. "He will last as long as he's interesting, but they are getting married," Hanson said.

3. ~Mars.

User deleted

Intervista molto molto carina a Emily e David. Non è troppo spoiler, potete leggerla saltando un paio di domande sulla s9. Vi consiglio di farlo :)

CITAZIONE
    Q) Since we're at Comic Con, what do you think you guys would dress up as?

David: Dick Tracy! I'm a big fan! I love the gadgets and he's a man of simplicity. I love the old time detectives and that whole era. That whole franchise was put to rest, but it should come back. I love Dick Tracy. I think he's cool. I think Batman's the best. I wouldn't dress up as Batman though.

Emily: Why not? Too uncomfortable?

David: Well, he's not really a superhero. He's the dark night. I don't know. Maybe I would wear the Bat Suit...

Emily: Might get hot. I'd dress up probably as Wonder Woman. I love Wonder Woman.

David: The invisible jet!

Q) In last season Booth proposed and then he had to break it off. Can you talk about the difficulties that is going to bring to your relationship?

Emily: We open this season and their relationship is not in a good place. Brennan is really sad. She doesn't understand why Booth did that. She feels really hurt and rejected. She finally opens up and then got so painfully hurt.

David: Wow! There is a reason why this happened.

Emily: But I don't know that!

David: You dissed my character!

Emily: You dissed mine, too!

David: You said, "No!"

Emily: Before that!

David: Let's just remind everybody about that!

Q) When Brennan does find out, do you think she'll understand or will it still be a hard thing to come back from?

Emily: I think it's logical that Brennan might accept it pretty easily or as easily as one could.

David: You're ship is coming in! That's so cool!

Emily: I kind of think it is logical enough that she'd forgive him and I don't know how difficult that would be. It's just getting to the place where it can happen and why it happened.

David: Remember that time when you thought I was dead? That was great! Your reaction was perfect! You wanted to punch me.

Emily: Yeah! I did!

David: Maybe that's what she'll do. We'll see...

Q) You have shot a couple episodes for the new season already. Do we see some of that tension in the episodes that you have shot and if so, how was it to play that different aspect of your relationship after all these years?

Emily: There is a bit of tension, but not a crazy amount. I don't know where that is going to air in the season, but it is not when the tension is at its highest point.

David: The first episode that we shoot for season nine will have a lot of questions to answer from within ourselves and these characters. They'll have to deal with that as they solve crimes and when they are around each other whether it's when they are going out or with other people. She doesn't understand why my character called it off. It'll be really hard in the beginning and as the episodes progress we'll find some light in certain areas where we'll be able to breathe it out a little bit better and try to see what happens. There will be some friends from the past that come to visit him that will play an important role in his development.

Q) Can you hint anything about these people from the past?

David: There is a gentleman from the CIA and there is a priest. That's all I know. I don't know much more from what we're doing and starting to shoot with them. I think his relationship with his past buddies and friends will help him figure things out. It may also cause more problems. Who knows?

Q) Did you ad lib the banter at the end of the finale episode last season?

Emily: I call him "Last Word Dave" or "Last Word Jones" because he always has to have the last word. A lot of times it's ourselves. Sometimes it's written and sometimes it's ourselves.

David: It's interesting because the seasons that we have done, how these characters have developed, how we know our work relationship and how we know we are there for each others as actors in developing these characters that we can really improvise more than we did in maybe the second or third season when you're trying to develop a show and a relationship. It's fun now that we're able to go around those certain words that they are writing to kind of really get into it. It's fun when she kind of comes out and plays a little. It's kind of interesting and I like it. She does it more and more.

Q) Last season there was that thing with the alarm clock and I read that one of the producers said that was going to come back into play this season. Can you tease anything about that?

David: I don't still understand the whole alarm clock thing. Do you? I'm actually still trying to figure it out!

Emily: I know that it goes back even to the fantasy episode. In terms of the time that was on the clock, it is the same time that it was in that episode when Booth was in his coma. I've read that, but I still don't know how Pelant has done all the stuff that he has done.

David: Maybe all of it is just a dream... Maybe we just wake up and it'll be that we're right back to episode one and all of this has been a dream.

Q) Is there anything from season one that you would like to reshoot?

Emily: The pirate episode!

David: I liked the pirate episode! I might be the only one! Actually, I don't think there is one episode I would like to reshoot. There are ones that you look back on and think that's just the way it is. It's a television series and you just do shows and see what happens. I don't like to look back though. I'm not that guy.

Emily: I'd probably want to reshoot every single one. I always think, "I shouldn't have done it like that! I should have done it like this..."

Q) What scene to date has had the most impact on you and your interpretation of your character?

David: I like the mistletoe kiss because that was our first kiss. That was really big. I love the walk and talk in the pilot along the D.C. roses. I think that established where they are at with their banter. I love when we are going at each other just fighting and bantering. It just gets under your skin. I love those types of scenes that drive like that. The undercover work is always fun because we are able to examine. I really like Buck and Wanda at the circus, which was a great episode. Then, we talk Tony and Roxie and I love them! It took you a long time to get your nails on.

Emily: They were press on nails and it didn't take that long to put them on!

David: Remember there were nails all over the place. There are actually a lot of episodes that I can think of.

Emily: I love the scenes that you talked about. I think it was the 100th episode where we went back and saw how they met. That was cool!

David: That was fun!

Emily: That was fun to shoot. And then quintessential scenes for our characters, I thought the proposal scene and the end scene were a turning point for my character. So, I thought the season finale of last season is kind of pivotal, but there are so many different ones throughout the different seasons.

David: There are all these great little moments that we try to find with the relationships of the characters.

Q) Emily, we saw your sister Zoe on "Bones" a few years back. Is there any chance you'll be stopping by "New Girl?"

Emily: I don't know. The problem is that we have a bigger, longer and more dense shooting schedule than they do. So, I don't know if there is any time for me to do it. It would probably be more likely for her to come back to our show, but when she is not filming she's incredibly busy whether she is performing music or doing "Saturday Night Live." I would love to do it! I'm a huge fan of the show. I love it and I watch it every week. I just don't know if it is actually psychically possible. I'd love to do it though and I'd love for her to come back on our show.

Fonte: http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=7530&C...TERVIEWS&PAGE=1

4. Chris.Tag

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Bones - Season 9 - Casting News - Freddie Prinze Jr. Guest Starring
    Bones has cast Sarah Michelle Gellar’s better half, Freddie Prinze Jr., in a potential multi-episode arc opposite Gellar’s former Buffy leading man David Boreanaz, TVLine has learned exclusively.

According to sources, Prinze — who will be introduced in the Fox hit’s Sept. 16 opener — will play Danny, a very covert CIA agent. Armed and dangerous, he’s also an old associate of Booth’s who has an interest in Booth and Brennan’s current murder investigation.

5. ~Mars.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Bones Scoop: Meet the Guy Who 'Knows Booth Better Than Brennan Does'

Bones is turning to a comedic actor to help rid the drama in Booth’s life.
    Funnyman Mather Zickel (House of Lies, Man Up) is joining the Fox drama’s ninth season as an ex-priest who shares a past with David Boreanaz’ G-man, TVLine has confirmed.
    VIDEO | David Boreanaz Promises a Radically Different Booth in Season 9
    The character, Aldo Coulter, served as Booth’s “ex-confessor when he was a sniper in the Rangers,” series creator Hart Hanson told TVLine last week at Comic-Con.
    Besieged by a serious case of Catholic guilt after breaking off his engagement to Brennan, Booth seeks out “his old spiritual advisor, who now runs a bar, to talk things out,” Hanson explained. “They have a very close relationship. As Coulter points out to Brennan in the premiere, he knows Booth better than she does.”
    Zickel’s casting, which broke on Boreanaz’ twitter feed, comes a day after Freddie Prinze Jr. signed on to play an old friend of Booth’s.
    Both Zickel and Prinze will debut in Bones‘ Season 9 premiere on Sept. 16.

6. omelette73
        +1   Like  

User deleted

A me ispira parecchio quello che stanno tirando fuori per la prossima stagione che - lo dicono in molti - NON sarà l'ultima di Bones.

7.     +1   Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    Io ho solo una domanda: perchè secondo voi tutta questa gran pomposità per annunciare e ribadire e sottolineare che il matrimonio ci sarà e sarà questa stagione? Che senso ha? Soltanto per "tenere al guinzaglio" i fan delusi dal finale della s8?

Non so voi, ma a me la cosa mi ha un po' spiazzato. Personalmente avrei preferito vederla direttamente senza che l'avessero prima starnazzata ai 4 venti (come il colpo di scena del finalissimo della s6) e forse è vero che non l'avrebbero potuta tenere nascosta a lungo, ma spiattellarla con così tanto anticipo, quando ancora stiamo parlando di come B&B risolveranno le loro tensioni post s8 finale mi sembra un po' prematuro. But that's just me...

8. omelette73
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Secondo me il senso è facile da capire, avranno testato gli umori e visto che la gente non ha reagito bene all'ennesimo ostacolo posto sulla strada di B&B, così hanno dato loro una ragione per tornare.
    Pre SDCC era tutto un "io non guarderò più lo show!", mentre ora sembrano tutti entusiasti, mi sembra insomma che la ragione della spifferata sia chiara e che abbia anche funzionato. Poi sono d'accordo con te che avrei preferito la sorpresa su una cosa così grossa, ma - come facevi notare tu stessa - sarebbe stato il segreto di Pulcinella, quindi tanto vale far concentrare i fan sugli aspetti positivi che su quelli più ostici.

9. ~Mars.

User deleted

Bea, ma perché secondo te davvero il matrimonio era uno spoiler? Era così ovvio che sarebbe successo, che altro avrebbero potuto fare? Non farli sposare questa stagione sarebbe stato un grande torto al personaggio di Brennan - dato che ormai quella è stata la strada che le hanno fatto prendere - e dopo una proposta nel finale della s8 tenerli non fidanzati per una (due?) stagioni ancora avrebbe fatto praticamente scappare tutti.
    Comunque, sicuramente è come dici tu. Diciamocelo, avevano bisogno di una grande notizia. Secondo me Hart Hanson ha capito che questa volta non poteva più tirare troppo la corda con i fan. Se avesse cominciato a dire "Non è detto che si sposino", sai la reazione dell'audience? Purtroppo per loro è così, non si usa mai dire "aspetto di vedere", ma piuttosto "prendo per vera qualsiasi notizia esca in rete" e già su quella mi baso per dire che la stagione farà schifo o meno. Poi diciamocelo, se al CC non avessero pompato tanto il matrimonio, di che parlavano? 3/4 delle scenette tra ED e DB che hanno mandato in fibrillazione i fan sono state relative a quelle.
    Per quanto mi riguarda - ripeto - non era un grosso spoiler. Infatti quando è uscito il tweet di TV Guide "B&B si sposeranno la prossima stagione" io ho pensato "E vabbè, grazie!" Ma forse sono l'unica.
    Detto questo, devo dire che grazie a questa strategia un po' po' curiosa lo sto diventando per la s9.

Ps: Comunque, dopo gli ultimi spoiler, ammetto di pensare che la storia abbia del potenziale. Spero venga bene anche sullo schermo! ;)

Pps: Bea, comunque, stanno facendo lo stesso ragionamento anche con i tweet quest'anno. Non so se hi letto questo si qualche giorno fa di SN

tumblr_mqekgdzIoK1qaitqpo1_500

Ora, se chiedi il mio parere, è ovvio che sia una trollata. Non ci credo nemmeno se mi pagano, ma mi sembra ovvissimo che lo stiano facendo per tenersi la gente stretta. (E per ora sta funzionando.)

10. Anna86

User deleted

Si sente puzza di troll anche a diecimila km!

11. omelette73

User deleted

Esatto, il concetto quest'anno è che - dato che la stagione sarà più angst dell'anno scorso, ci stanno inondando con spoiler positivi ed allegri arcobaleni! :lol:

12. ~Mars.
        +1   Like  

User deleted

È come quando leggi una ff che parte male ma c'è il disclaimer che ti dice "fluff & happy ending nei prossimi capitoli!" :P

13. Marta_187

User deleted

Il Trollare di David ha contagiato Stephen Nathan e gli altri scrittori!
    Però la loro strategia "sveliamo tutto" sta funzionando molto bene, anche se i fan più legati si aspettavano il matrimonio la decisione di dirlo chiaro e tondo ha fatto impazzire tutti e ha attirato l'attenzione sulla season premiere che sarà tutt'altro che rose e fiori!

14. Chris.Tag

User deleted

dal twitter di Dean Lopata
    CITAZIONE
    You #Boneheads are never satisfied! Fine, here's a BTS peek of what I watched! #Bones #S9 #Sept16 #Mwahahahahahahaha pic.twitter.com/UApfBqTWQK

tumblr_mqkhrhz7ua1qaitqpo1_500

tumblr_mqkcysDHSp1qaitqpo1_500

15. ~Mars.

User deleted

ahahh! cattivone!

677 replies since 23/4/2013, 08:45   21024 views