0.00%
    0.00%
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 13)

8x15 The shot in the dark

11.02.2013 discussione versione originale

« Older   Newer »

1. ~Mars.

User deleted

Cri, concordo. Io ho rivisto l'episodio e mi è piaciuto ancora più di prima. Comunque, stavo leggendo una review di Marisa Roffman, questa e dando un'occhiata ai commenti, mi sono soffermata su questo:

CITAZIONE
    I found te episode to be above average. I loved the parts with Brennan and her mom and with Max as well Those with Booth were good too. What did not wow me:
    Cam being in the OR
    Booth being alone at the hospital. I would expect Angel or Max to be there too before Cam being there.
    The case was boring,
    In earlier seasons they said Brennan watched her parents drive off and they even showed it, not them having a fight, her going to bed and never seeing them again.
    This episode made Brennan seem like a normal teenager and I never got that feeling in previous seasons. It seems like the writers change the character to fit the story they want to tell. No continuity.
    I expected more suspense. She was stable in minutes and it was a basic episode other than the mother scenes,
    Brennan flying out the door was just laughable and I do not think that wa the intent.
    The hug with her mother and th changing light was just strange. Not sure what that was.
    The whole Sweets and agent thing just bored me.
    In short, a good episode but not in my top ten or deserving of any awards,
    especially for sweeps. I know they can do better. I hope they show some gradual change in Brennan and not have her go backwards again.

A parte il concordare o non concordare con l'opinione (su molti punti non concordo, tipo sul fatto che il caso era noioso..) la parte che ho evidenziato mi fa sorgere dei dubbi.
    Cioè io sinceramente non ricordo bene i dettagli, ricordo la scena dove Brennan piccola guarda i suoi genitori andare via, ma in che stagione era? Quella era la scena della scomparsa? Non era molto più piccola Brennan dei 15 anni in quella scena? Nel senso, sin dalla s1 hanno detto che i genitori di Brennan sono scomparsi quando lei aveva 15 anni (e fin qui..) e ricordo anche che dissero che scomparvero prima di Natale...Ma la scena del flashback di cui parla questa/o che fa il commento è l'ultima scena in cui Brennan vede i genitori? Penso che tutti si ricordino di che scena si sta parlando, ma io ho dei vaghi flash perchè è da un po' che non vedo le prime stagioni, quindi chiedo per curiosità, non per criticare il commento. Mi è sorto il dubbio..
    Non concordo sulla parte di "Brennan che era una teenager normale, non ho avuto quella sensazione", perchè credo che Brennan fino ai 15 anni lo sia stata. Quindi non c'è contraddizione. E anche quando è stata poi presa in giro al liceo, è stato comunque dopo i 15 anni.

34 replies since 8/12/2012, 16:52   1869 views