Carta stampata spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    In questa sezione vanno postate le interviste i cui contenuti sono da considerarsi SPOILER per l'Italia.

Io ho appena "scovato" sul sito ufficiale della FOX

questo video

carinissimo, appena messo online, credo, dove David ed Emily parlano degli sviluppi dei loro personaggi con l'incedere della 2^stagione :wub: ah, ragazzi, che coppia! :rolleyes: si vede proprio che si prendono anche al di fuori del set :wub: mi fanno una tenerezza ogni volta che li vedo insieme.... :wub: anche quando litigano! :lol:
    (...io se fossi la moglie di David sarei un po' gelosa.... :P)

2.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    Questa è un po' meno recente, ma come scherzano insieme (david ed emily)..... sono splendidi! :wub:

clicca QUI per vedere l'INTERVISTA

3.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    Oggi BONES ha ottenuto la copertina di TV Guide, una delle + lette guide tv d'america e del mondo, una sorta di TV Sorrisi e Canzoni made in USA. Ma la cosa ancor + strabiliante è l'intervista a David ed Emily contenuta all'interno.... Ragazzi, sono adorabili!!! :wub: e poi dicono certe di quelle cose...talvolta confondono loro stessi coi loro pg non si capisce se parlano per loro o per i pg...e...*adorabili*

(si ringrazia traciepwns per la trascrizione)
    Digging for Answers by David A. Keeps (TV GUIDE)
    We ask the stars of Bones your burning questions (11/27/06-12/3/06)
    David Boreanaz, aka FBI agent Seeley Booth on Bones, leaps like an overgrown puppy onto the sofa in the office of Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan. "That tofu hamburger you got me was tasty," he raves to Emily Deschanel during a break on the set of the second-season drama. Deschanel, who plays a forensic anthropologist, is a real-life vegan who avoids caffeine and sugar. She gives her costar and I-told-you-so smile, and it's clear their on-screen chemistry is based on genuine affection. "Did you know we'll be answering questions today that were submitted from the readers of TV Guide?" she asks. "How cool is that?" he replies, tagging on a question of his own: "Do you have to be really hungry if you're not a vegan to like something vegan?" Deschanel rolls her eyes. "See," Boreanaz says,"this is what makes the characters work. This is improv-this is the way it goes down!"

Q: Who's the biggest ham on the set? The moodies? The glue that holds the cast together? - John T., Santa Barbara, CA

A: Emily: David is the ham. No question.

David: Emily is the moodiest. She has her moments. Together we're are the glue. We're not a crazy crew-we're a cohesive unit. When we started, it was some relatively new people coming into a show, and they were very humble. The humbleness will probably stop after this comes out.

Q: You all work such long hours. What gets you through the days? - A. Letsome, Washington D.C.

A: David: I stare at Emily's eyes and it's like the galaxy. I just watch and observe many, many moons.
    Emily: You shouldn't quit your acting day job to write poetry, but thank you. I think that we both are passionate about what we do too.

Q: When you are among your fellow cast mates- what are you the first to do? -Eric Stein, via email

A: Emily: David is the first to protect everybody. I'm the first to trip and spill something on myself.

Q: David, what did you think when Emily called your character a "man whore" in the TV Guide (8/28) - Chris Lee, via email

A: David: Wait until the upcoming episode where she's with Agent Sullivan! Emily: I didn't sleep with that person! I go to coffee with him. It's not even a date.
    David: Oh, really? Do you have coffee at five star hotels? It's not just coffee.
    Emily: He thinks that going for coffee with someone is worse, just because it's a fancy resturant, then sleeping with two women in the same episode! David: Let me tell you something: I ahve a past with these women! I have a relationship! One is the mother of my child, OK?

[come ha già detto qualcuno: bisticciano come 2 bambini anche nella realtà :lol:]

Q: Some of the terminolog on Bones is pretty scientifically advanced. Do you always understand what your characters are saying? - Holly Frongillo, Shrewsbury, MA

A: Emily: I always know what I'm saying when I say it, but that doesn't mean that I know what I was talking about if you ask me the next day. But I am building up a body of knowledge about bones.
    David: I played the Milton Bradley board game Operation before I started the show. But it's really all about the rubber gloves. Emily: It was really hard to put on rubber gloves at first. Now it's like second nature.

Q: David, do you wear your own T-shirts on the show? - Margo Bostedo, Glen Ellyn, IL

A: David: No, but I always wear my own socks.
    [LOL :lol:]
    Emily: I put on socks from wardrobe, because I dont' want to get my own sweaty. I don't even wear my own underwear. Kidding!

Q: Will we learn more of Booth's sniper past in the show? Will we learn the reason behind Bones' mistrust of men? - Debbie Stevens, Frederic, MD

A: David: There is more to come. Booth is going to therapy, and he's getting a little nutty. You'll see how messy that is going to become. Emily: I don't know if it's ever spelled out, but delve into the history of Brennan's family and you can draw your own conclusions. My family abandoned me when I was a teenager, my brother left me, my mother was murdered, and my dad is a bad guy. SO why would I trust a man at all?

Q: I noticed there is a Pittsburgh Steelers mug on Booth's desk. Who is the Steelers fan? - Linda Harding, Pittsburgh, PA

A: David: Booth is a little blue-collar, so he likes Pittsburgh. I do too. I use to be a ball boy for the Steelers.
    Emily: I like Daunte Culpepper. He plays for the Miami Dolphins.
    David: What position?
    Emily: [flustered] I know he plays football. I just say what David tells me to say about sports. [Culpepper plays quarterback for Miami]

Q: Can Bones carve a turkey? - Corrine Riordan, via email

A: Emily: Bones can do anything, but Emily would try to convince her to carve a tofu turkey.

Q: Do you want Booth and Bones to get together? - Tina Steele, Waterford, CT

A: David: It's not like I'm going to be on that mattress anytime soon with her.
    Emily: I think that they belong with each other, but it's more interesting to watch us dance around our attractions. They have to figure some things out before they are really meant to be with each other.

Q; What do you think would be a dream date for Bones and Booth? - April Simmons, via email

A: Emily: She'd think it would be an archaeological dig in Isreal. He'd think it would be a hot-dog stand during a stakeout.
    David: A hot air-balloon ride over Pittsburgh!

Q: Emily, aren't you just dying to kiss that sexy agent Booth? - Amy Louise Raistrick, Leeds, England.

A: Emily: England? Nice! We're international. David kisses me all the time.
    David: We were doing a scene, and I kissed her at the end, and she turned bright red.
    Emily: He tries to kiss me all the time as a joke because he knows it makes me very uncomfortable. He's kissed me like twice now at the end of a scene.
    David: And she kissed me once!
    Emily: [Exasperated] On the cheek.
    David: It was pretty aggressive. You should see when she makes out with her other boyfriends.
    Emily: He gets jealous when I have love interests. I'm turning bright red now.

[questa è straordinaria :wub: priceless. Qualcuno spera che la metterano nei dietro le quinte dei dvd :S ...magari! :P

The Squints Make Their Bones
    Bones fans are becoming increasingly engrossed in the backstory of the science geeks known as the Squints, especially the growing attraction between Dr. Jack Hodgins (TJ Thyne) and Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin). He's a sampling of fan-inspired questions for the Squint quartet.

Q: TJ, what's been your favorite episode so far this season?

TJ: The 'buried car' episode (11/15), in which everyone's vulnerability comes to the surface. These characters love each other, yet they have a hard time saying it out loud. In this episode, you see it.

Q: What was it like for Hodgins to finally kiss Angela?
    TJ: Remember the first person you have a huge crush on in middle school, when she finally smiled at you? That's how Hodgins felt. As for me, TJ, working with Micheala on those scenes, it was a little bit of what heaven must be made of.

Q: Hodgins doesn't get grossed out by anything. But does anything gross out YJ?
    TJ: Hodgins love getting knee-deep in a swamp or going headfirst into a pile of garbage. In real life, TJ would stay as far away from melting corpse as possible.

Q: What drew you to the role of Angela?
    Michaela: I really love how forthright and brave she is. She tries to live her life so that she won't have any regrets later on. She speaks her mind and talls you how she feels. In my own life, those are the people I want surrounding me.

Q: Eric, who do you get along with best in the cast?
    Eric: Tamara Taylor and I hit if off. When we were shooting at a location that was infested with bees, it scared the crap out of us. We spent most of the day running.

Q: What's most enjoyable about playing Cam?
    Tamara: The most fun part - aside from cutting up the [fake] corpses - would have to be discovering who she is. The harderst part? Delivering her lines.

---------

ok, fuori i commenti: che ne pensate???

4. CordeliaChase

User deleted

Voglio Daivd ç__ç :Q________ ecco cosa dico :°D

cmq supporto l'intervista con le scan del tv magazine
    (ringraziamenti al sito Bones tv series)

EDIT: ho dovuto mettere un'anteprima delle immagini un po' + piccola, sennò erano davvero TROPPO grandi, cmq se ci cliccate sopra vi si aprono ingrandite...

Edited by xhio - 27/11/2006, 17:36

5. tiamoJames

User deleted

Grazie milleeeeee!!

6. dolcecanto

User deleted

grazie davvero! che bello david sbavo XD

MyFox Atlanta interview Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz:
    video

Edited by dolcecanto - 26/11/2006, 17:25

7.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (dolcecanto @ 26/11/2006, 13:24)

video

io l'avevo già vista, cmq hai fatto bene a postarla ;)

Che mattacchione che è, David, è proprio un burlone, lui ed Emily non fanno altro che prendersi in giro, sti scemetti! :wub: ma l'avete visto il giornalista? Si sta piegando dalle risate :lol: in pratica l'intervista non l'ha fatta, ha solo riso :D In realtà vi confesso che non ho ben capito il senso di quello che dice David e che fa piegare il giornalista, però il solo modo in cui lo dice mi ha fatto ridere da morire... voi lo avete capito? :huh:

8. dolcecanto

User deleted

CITAZIONE (xhio @ 27/11/2006, 01:27)
    CITAZIONE (dolcecanto @ 26/11/2006, 13:24)

video

io l'avevo già vista, cmq hai fatto bene a postarla ;)

Che mattacchione che è, David, è proprio un burlone, lui ed Emily non fanno altro che prendersi in giro, sti scemetti! :wub: ma l'avete visto il giornalista? Si sta piegando dalle risate :lol: in pratica l'intervista non l'ha fatta, ha solo riso :D In realtà vi confesso che non ho ben capito il senso di quello che dice David e che fa piegare il giornalista, però il solo modo in cui lo dice mi ha fatto ridere da morire... voi lo avete capito? :huh:

L'ho postata perchè mi ha colpito molto.... sono troppo carini :wub:
    e david è figo proprio XD

9.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    Dunque dunque, nuove interviste.
    INTERVISTA al produttore HART HANSON da parte di TVGUIDE
    cliccca qui per lggerla
    [in realtà c'è un pezzo che non riesco a tradurre bene...mi aiutate?
    Q: Will we see Brennan and Booth get together?
    Hanson: We will see everything we can do to put them together without them getting together for as long as we can pull that off. We’re going to place them in romance's way as much as we can, but we think we have quite a ways to go. They will actually have to go into partners/couples counseling because of a range of things. And then, as they are to one degree or another involved in each other’s romantic lives at separate times, they find themselves being there for the other, and they may end up discussing things that they probably wouldn’t willingly discuss about love, romance, and especially sex.

Q: If Brennan and Booth won't actually be getting together, are you considering any kind of "daydream" sequence?
    Hanson: We consider it. There are a whole bunch of techniques for building up the pressure and releasing it. One is, you think it’s happening, and it’s just a dream. You’ve seen that a million times. We haven’t done it yet, because we haven’t felt the need to let off that pressure that way. I think that the Hodgins/Angela relationship lets off a little of that building pressure. ]

E inoltre apparizione di David al Megan Mulally talk show (28/11/2006)
    clicca qui per vedere la 1^parte
    clicca qui per vedere la 2^parte
    Attenzione: lui è magnifico! :wub: e anche il solito burlone :D

10.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    RECENTISSIMA!!!
    Video con interviste a Ryan O'Neal (guest star in 2x11 "Judas on a Pole"), David ed Emily e immagini e scene dell'episodio in questione (2x11, che verrà trasmesso stasera)
    clicca qui x vedere il video

11. Dreamhunter

User deleted

CITAZIONE (xhio @ 29/11/2006, 15:38)

Hai notato come tende ad annoiarsi quando non é al centro dell'attenzione e fa di tutto per recuperarla, come i bambini ? :P SEcondo me l'autrice del libro dei regali voleva ucciderlo. ;) Nessuno ascoltava lei, guardavano piuttosto David che faceva l'idiota. ;)
    E Megan? Hai visto come se lo toccava e accarezzava? ;)

12.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Dreamhunter @ 13/12/2006, 14:17)
    CITAZIONE (xhio @ 29/11/2006, 15:38)

Hai notato come tende ad annoiarsi quando non é al centro dell'attenzione e fa di tutto per recuperarla, come i bambini ? :P SEcondo me l'autrice del libro dei regali voleva ucciderlo. ;) Nessuno ascoltava lei, guardavano piuttosto David che faceva l'idiota. ;)
    E Megan? Hai visto come se lo toccava e accarezzava? ;)

è vero, è vero! :lol:

13.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    Nuova intervista ad emily con qualche behind the scenes dall'ep 2x09 "aliens in a spaceship" ;)
    Enjoy it!

Emily @ TV Guide about 2x09 and her fears

14.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous

DAVID BOREANAZ TALKS MORE BONES SEASON 2 AND LADIES, LADIES, LADIES
    Stephen Fry joins the cast, and David Duchovny is a great director

By: SEAN ELLIOTT (iFMagazine.com)

On BONES this season, David Boreanaz has gotten around, if you know what I mean. From season one, his character, FBI Special Agent Steely Booth has bedded down or at least had some kind of contact with most of the main females in the cast. The one person he hasn’t slept with is Bones herself, but you never know what the future might hold.
    iF MAGAZINE caught up with the suave actor behind the suave Agent Booth and got the 411 on who is guest starring on the show next, and where all of this bed hopping will leave our favorite main characters.

iF MAGAZINE: So you’ve had a lot of sex this season. Who is next on the list?
    DAVID BOREANAZ: Yeah. Seriously, if we continue to push these characters the way we are pushing them now, we will slowly convince the network that’s its more of a comedy than a drama. [Grins] I think if we continue to study what works for us with the characters, study that aspect of it and find those moments, that’s going to lead us to more than just sex on the show my friend. That’s what it's all about.

iF: You’ve had a lot more entanglements in so many different levels with your character this season, are you enjoying the role with more complications?

BOREANAZ: Very much so. Again, it’s a testimony to what Emily and I bring to the scenes and how we want to play them and how we can think outside that box which can be very constrictive. To use that [chemistry] and manage it so that characters can go down some very unorthodox roads then I think you have a very lethal combination of potential and how a show can really blow up. I think that’s going to happen to our show.

iF: You’ve had Ryan O’Neal as Bones’ dad, any other guest stars this season that you are excited about?
    BOREANAZ: Stephen Fry is going to be playing my therapist. It’s very nice and a lot of fun. [Laughs]

iF: How do you feel, now at mid-season with how the second round of the series is shaping up and heading forward?
    BOREANAZ: I love it. I think the second half is going to be even more out there, and that’s what we want.

iF: You have creative input into the series, are you breaking season three yet?

BOREANAZ: We kind of shape where our characters want to go. We’re kind of shaping the dynamics of where these characters can go, so I think for us to be able to do that and for show runners to allow us to do that will only create more and better stories for our characters. I don’t care about the procedural. That’s not my job. I don’t want to go down that road.

iF: How was having David Duchovny come in and guest direct an episode?
    BOREANAZ: It was great man! It was cool. I enjoyed hanging with him and I learned a lot from his input. We really gelled nicely, and it's funny how these directors come in after being told by a show runner how to do the show, and do things that are very strange. You have to embrace that because; they don’t look at it as a straightforward show.

15.     Like  

The Boss

Group
    i-Bones STAFF

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, ieri è stata la volta di David, oggi tocca a Emily ;)
    Ecco qui un video della sua apparizione al talk show di Conan O'Brien del 7/2/07

Emily @ Conan's

305 replies since 10/11/2006, 15:29   11436 views