1. Cips

Wannabe Squint

Group
    BoNeS FaNs

Status
    Anche Emily alla fine si č pronunciata sul suo peso ^_^

CITAZIONE
    Emily Deschanel relaxed about baby weight

The 35-year-old actress and her husband actor David Hornsby welcomed their first child Henry together on September 21 of last year.

Emily is famed for playing Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan on the hit Fox TV series Bones. Her character has a baby girl in season seven, and the star was pregnant both on and off screen.

Emily says Bones' relaxed attitude to regaining her pre-pregnancy body rubbed off on her in real life.

"My character was pregnant she's the normal woman. She can take the time that it takes to lose the weight and I'm doing that myself," she told ET Online.

"Yeah I haven't lost all my weight yet hopefully I will eventually."

Emily maintained a vegan diet throughout her pregnancy. The stunning star has followed the healthy eating plan for 19 years now.

She has previously gushed about her son's development, claiming motherhood isn't at all glamorous. While filming Bones, Emily revealed how the on-screen infants seemed to be especially eager to pass water.

"That baby [in the scene] peed on us," she laughed previously. "Henry [had] also peed on me that day... when it happened I said, 'I've been peed on today by two different babies!'"

fonte: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fa...t-16173745.html

Che dire, tutte argomentazioni molto ragionevoli :) A
    questo punto qualsiasi dubbio circa una sua gravidanza parebbe essere fugato...fiuuů.
    Possiamo solo sperare adesso che anche lei si arrenda ai dettami di Hollywood e si trovi uno stylist e un bravo personal trainer... :)

Edited by xhio - 19/6/2012, 21:48

1547 replies since 4/4/2006, 09:14   73405 views