s9 Spoiler & Speculazioni

« Older   Newer »

1. ~Mars.

User deleted

Intervista molto molto carina a Emily e David. Non è troppo spoiler, potete leggerla saltando un paio di domande sulla s9. Vi consiglio di farlo :)

CITAZIONE
    Q) Since we're at Comic Con, what do you think you guys would dress up as?

David: Dick Tracy! I'm a big fan! I love the gadgets and he's a man of simplicity. I love the old time detectives and that whole era. That whole franchise was put to rest, but it should come back. I love Dick Tracy. I think he's cool. I think Batman's the best. I wouldn't dress up as Batman though.

Emily: Why not? Too uncomfortable?

David: Well, he's not really a superhero. He's the dark night. I don't know. Maybe I would wear the Bat Suit...

Emily: Might get hot. I'd dress up probably as Wonder Woman. I love Wonder Woman.

David: The invisible jet!

Q) In last season Booth proposed and then he had to break it off. Can you talk about the difficulties that is going to bring to your relationship?

Emily: We open this season and their relationship is not in a good place. Brennan is really sad. She doesn't understand why Booth did that. She feels really hurt and rejected. She finally opens up and then got so painfully hurt.

David: Wow! There is a reason why this happened.

Emily: But I don't know that!

David: You dissed my character!

Emily: You dissed mine, too!

David: You said, "No!"

Emily: Before that!

David: Let's just remind everybody about that!

Q) When Brennan does find out, do you think she'll understand or will it still be a hard thing to come back from?

Emily: I think it's logical that Brennan might accept it pretty easily or as easily as one could.

David: You're ship is coming in! That's so cool!

Emily: I kind of think it is logical enough that she'd forgive him and I don't know how difficult that would be. It's just getting to the place where it can happen and why it happened.

David: Remember that time when you thought I was dead? That was great! Your reaction was perfect! You wanted to punch me.

Emily: Yeah! I did!

David: Maybe that's what she'll do. We'll see...

Q) You have shot a couple episodes for the new season already. Do we see some of that tension in the episodes that you have shot and if so, how was it to play that different aspect of your relationship after all these years?

Emily: There is a bit of tension, but not a crazy amount. I don't know where that is going to air in the season, but it is not when the tension is at its highest point.

David: The first episode that we shoot for season nine will have a lot of questions to answer from within ourselves and these characters. They'll have to deal with that as they solve crimes and when they are around each other whether it's when they are going out or with other people. She doesn't understand why my character called it off. It'll be really hard in the beginning and as the episodes progress we'll find some light in certain areas where we'll be able to breathe it out a little bit better and try to see what happens. There will be some friends from the past that come to visit him that will play an important role in his development.

Q) Can you hint anything about these people from the past?

David: There is a gentleman from the CIA and there is a priest. That's all I know. I don't know much more from what we're doing and starting to shoot with them. I think his relationship with his past buddies and friends will help him figure things out. It may also cause more problems. Who knows?

Q) Did you ad lib the banter at the end of the finale episode last season?

Emily: I call him "Last Word Dave" or "Last Word Jones" because he always has to have the last word. A lot of times it's ourselves. Sometimes it's written and sometimes it's ourselves.

David: It's interesting because the seasons that we have done, how these characters have developed, how we know our work relationship and how we know we are there for each others as actors in developing these characters that we can really improvise more than we did in maybe the second or third season when you're trying to develop a show and a relationship. It's fun now that we're able to go around those certain words that they are writing to kind of really get into it. It's fun when she kind of comes out and plays a little. It's kind of interesting and I like it. She does it more and more.

Q) Last season there was that thing with the alarm clock and I read that one of the producers said that was going to come back into play this season. Can you tease anything about that?

David: I don't still understand the whole alarm clock thing. Do you? I'm actually still trying to figure it out!

Emily: I know that it goes back even to the fantasy episode. In terms of the time that was on the clock, it is the same time that it was in that episode when Booth was in his coma. I've read that, but I still don't know how Pelant has done all the stuff that he has done.

David: Maybe all of it is just a dream... Maybe we just wake up and it'll be that we're right back to episode one and all of this has been a dream.

Q) Is there anything from season one that you would like to reshoot?

Emily: The pirate episode!

David: I liked the pirate episode! I might be the only one! Actually, I don't think there is one episode I would like to reshoot. There are ones that you look back on and think that's just the way it is. It's a television series and you just do shows and see what happens. I don't like to look back though. I'm not that guy.

Emily: I'd probably want to reshoot every single one. I always think, "I shouldn't have done it like that! I should have done it like this..."

Q) What scene to date has had the most impact on you and your interpretation of your character?

David: I like the mistletoe kiss because that was our first kiss. That was really big. I love the walk and talk in the pilot along the D.C. roses. I think that established where they are at with their banter. I love when we are going at each other just fighting and bantering. It just gets under your skin. I love those types of scenes that drive like that. The undercover work is always fun because we are able to examine. I really like Buck and Wanda at the circus, which was a great episode. Then, we talk Tony and Roxie and I love them! It took you a long time to get your nails on.

Emily: They were press on nails and it didn't take that long to put them on!

David: Remember there were nails all over the place. There are actually a lot of episodes that I can think of.

Emily: I love the scenes that you talked about. I think it was the 100th episode where we went back and saw how they met. That was cool!

David: That was fun!

Emily: That was fun to shoot. And then quintessential scenes for our characters, I thought the proposal scene and the end scene were a turning point for my character. So, I thought the season finale of last season is kind of pivotal, but there are so many different ones throughout the different seasons.

David: There are all these great little moments that we try to find with the relationships of the characters.

Q) Emily, we saw your sister Zoe on "Bones" a few years back. Is there any chance you'll be stopping by "New Girl?"

Emily: I don't know. The problem is that we have a bigger, longer and more dense shooting schedule than they do. So, I don't know if there is any time for me to do it. It would probably be more likely for her to come back to our show, but when she is not filming she's incredibly busy whether she is performing music or doing "Saturday Night Live." I would love to do it! I'm a huge fan of the show. I love it and I watch it every week. I just don't know if it is actually psychically possible. I'd love to do it though and I'd love for her to come back on our show.

Fonte: http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=7530&C...TERVIEWS&PAGE=1

677 replies since 23/4/2013, 08:45   21025 views