s8 Spoiler & Speculazioni

« Older   Newer »

1. omelette73

User deleted

CITAZIONE (~Mars. @ 21/1/2013, 21:07) 
    EDIT: e SE e dico SE Pelant morisse alla fine della s8 e a farlo fuori fosse proprio Booth? Questo comunque potrebbe portare a galla tutto il discorso di Booth che era un ex cecchino ecc. Perchè sì, Booth in questo caso ucciderebbe un serial killer, ma ha pur sempre ucciso qualcuno - di nuovo, e tra l'altro bisogna vedere in che circostanze potrebbe farlo. Ci sono un sacco di fattori in ballo, continuo a dire che questi spoiler mi piacciono!

Però se lo uccidesse perché deve, nel senso che le circostanze lo portassero a farlo, che differenza ci sarebbe tra questo ed altri sospettati che, nell'arco della serie, gli è capitato di far fuori?
    Per carità, hanno sempre sottolineato che la cosa non gli piace, proprio per i suoi trascorsi militari, ma non sarebbe dopotutto questo grosso affare. Nel senso, perché la morte di Pelant dovrebbe colpirlo più di quella che so...del matto che si veste da clown nella season 3? Soprattutto quando Pelant ne ha combinate tante poi!?

Se invece la morte non dipendesse dal compimento del suo dovere allora stravolgerebbero davvero il suo personaggio. Booth, l'uomo che non vuole morire prima di aver bilanciato il numero delle persone che ha ucciso nella sua carriera di cecchino, salvandone altrettante come agente dell'FBI (pilot docet), dovrebbe uccidere volontariamente Pelant?
    La cosa sarebbe davvero tanto tanto tanto tanto grossa e sinceramente non so se mi piacerebbe vedere un risvolto del genere. Un conto è trovarsi a reagire spinto dalle circostanze, un altro è uccidere a sangue freddo... che Booth sarebbe?

One of the last times Jack Hodgins (T.J. Thyne, left) was face-to-face with serial killer Christopher Pelant (Andrew Leeds), the scientist almost strangled him to death. And in tonight’s episode of Bones, Pelant is out to prove that he didn’t appreciate being treated that way.

Step one in his revenge? Turning Hodgins and Angela’s (Michaela Conlin, not pictured) home into a crime scene.

“[Pelant] rears his ugly head yet again and in a brutal, horrific way,” teases Thyne. “[And] the stress is now ten-fold because Jack isn’t just protecting himself, he’s got a wife and a child to protect.”

What follows is “an all-out manhunt” that will show Hodgins unhinged in ways viewers haven’t seen since the team was hunting down the Gravedigger, who once kidnapped and buried Bones (Emily Deschanel) and Hodgins. “I think [Hodgins] is actually very sprite and happy these days, and Pelant really puts a damper on that because of these horrific, continuous characters and serial killers. We haven’t seen any of them that are as smart as our entire team put together. Pelant is — and I think that’s probably the scariest thing to our entire team,” says Thyne.

But as Hodgins toes the line of professionalism a few times during tonight’s very personal investigation, Thyne says Angela will remain in her husband’s corner. “In terms of Pelant and the manhunt, I believe Angela has Jack’s back 1000 percent — even when other people don’t,” he says. “She proves with Pelant that no matter who’s doubting her husband, she loves this man…so I think Pelant keeps them close. It’s the other issues in their relationship that might have a way of sneaking up on them and disturbing things a wee bit.”

The other issues he’s referring to are, of course, Angela’s lingering displeasure with her professional track. After years at the Jeffersonian, she’s been feeling unfulfilled as an artist, and in last week’s episode, she accepted an offer to reduce her hours at the lab so she could rediscover her passion. “I think it’s going to be a really interesting remainder of the season [for them],” says Thyne. “I think [their issues] might come back and bite them.”

Tonight’s episode, he adds, will add major fuel the couple’s storyline for the rest of the season, leaving them with plenty to tackle in season 9 — and beyond. “I do think Bones has a long run still in it,” he says. “I think, personally — this is just me speaking — there are definitely a few more years to go — [and possibly] more than that.”

Edited by omelette73 - 21/1/2013, 21:52

2. ~Mars.

User deleted

Trama dell'episodio 8x14 da tv guide

CITAZIONE
    Season 8, Episode 14
    Episode Synopsis: Angela goes undercover on the roller-derby circuit after a skater's dismembered body is discovered. Meanwhile, Cam wonders if Booth is having an affair when she sees him having lunch with an unknown woman. Original Air Date: Feb 4, 2013

Cam, seriously?

Edited by ~Mars. - 23/1/2013, 01:32

3. ~Mars.

User deleted

Intervista a Stephen Nathan su Pelant e il resto della stagione, se non avete ancora visto l'8x12 non leggete.

CITAZIONE
    ‘bones’ post-mortem: boss on pelant’s return, hodgins’s big loss, and upcoming episodes

Brilliant and completely crazy hacker Christopher Pelant (Andrew Leeds) made his return to Bones tonight in an intense episode that — as T.J. Tyne promised us earlier — hit our gang close to home in more ways than one. [Spoiler ahead! Don’t read if you haven’t seen the episode!]

Not only did Pelant break into Angela and Hodgins’ home to leave a body, but later in the hour, he made the couple choose between saving their fortune or a bunch of children. They, of course, saved the children, but the decision left them without a dollar to their name.

In the end, Pelant slipped away once again, but this time, he didn’t walk away unscathed. In fact, he was very scathed — half his face had been cut up supervillain-style after one of Booth’s bullets struck the windshield of his getaway car.

So when will we see Pelant again? How will Angela and Hodgins deal with their new situation? EW got executive producer Stephen Nathan on the phone to talk about all of this and more.

GET EW ON YOUR TABLET: Subscribe today and get instant access!

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First, I have to start with the last scene. I can’t believe what you did to Pelant’s face!
    STEPHEN NATHAN: It’s not a secret that Hart and I don’t like serial killers as a rule. It’s never been our favorite [thing]. We know the audience loves them, we enjoy the process of doing them, but they’re a little too easy for us. But Pelant stole our hearts. We love this villain. He was such the boy next door — the guy [that made your] mom say, ‘Why can’t you be more like Chris’ — and he embodied all the techno-villains that could exist. We wanted to make a 21st century villain, and we have to continue to have him evolve in the same way all our other characters evolve because he’s sort of a part of the Bones family now. He’s an evil part of the Bones family, but we wanted him to slowly change. He’s become more nefarious and more sadistic now as he’s challenged more by people. But we also wanted to have him slowly evolve physically into who he is psychically. Also, it was about finally getting a piece of him quite literally and having Booth get a price of Pelant for our people and for the audience. But Pelant is not slowing down. Pelant will return. So that end was great for us. Andrew [Leeds], who plays Pelant, is just a terrific actor and is the sweetest guy you’ve ever met. And for him to play this part has just been a real pleasure for us, and now to mutilate him is a low of fun. [Laughs]

Jumping to Hodgins, he’s completely broke!
    Yup, he’s broke! One of the richest men in the world is now flat broke, and that’s going to be a major story in the second half of the season — dealing with Hodgins’s lack of funds, how it affects Angela and Hodgins, and whether it’s important for him to regain that money and how he might do it. And there’s a great twist later on in the season that involves Hodgins and Finn, where their fortunes might turn.

Nice! I also have to say, I really loved how Angela was quick to point out that the money wasn’t important to her.
    That’s what we wanted to do in examining that relationship. I think all the relationships have become quite real for us within our little fictive dream, and they’re people we want to see [react to adversity]. We want to see them rise above it. It’s so common now to have anti-heroes who are placed in situations where they have to do horrible things and the narrative justifies it. We’re a little more old fashioned in the sense that we’re putting [out characters] in adverse circumstances and seeing how they rise above it, hopefully; they don’t all the time. But I think it’s a way of — without being too corny — seeing the triumph of the human spirit over something as horrible as Pelant or losing billions of dollars in the blink of an eye.

But they’re not poor, right? I mean, they still have jobs.
    No. They’re not poor. They’re now regular people. They’re now just like everyone else in the world. They have jobs, they have a child, and they’re going to have to make ends meet. No one is rich at the Jeffersonian. No one is making a ton of money. The only person who still has a lot of money is Brennan and that’s because she’s a best-selling author. Every one else is not buying Mercedes.

Switching gears to Booth, he was such an action hero in this episode. I love when we get to see him do that. What’s coming up for him?
    Well, you know, our stories this year have been terrific, I think. We have an unbelievably productive and surprising story room — they’ve been just wonderful. So Booth is going to be confronted with a lot of situations like this. I mean, we’re not turning into 24, but we certainly have more high-stakes stories this season than I think we have had in a while, and that will continue. We love when David [Boreanaz] is running around with a gun and he does too. This was a very unique episode for us because it was such an action episode. And it just never stopped from the first frame of seeing the body in the canopy to the end seeing Pelant blown apart. It’s new territory for us, and it’s so much fun to do because it’s surprising to see that onBones. It’s not easy for us to do because it’s not naturally where the show goes, but it’s a place we do like to go.

Action aside, I know we have personal stories coming up, too. Brennan is going to see her mom. Can you tell us about that and some others coming up?
    Definitely. We do have a near-death experience for Brennan (Emily Deschanel), where she sees her mother again. Her mother has been dead for many years, and she ends up seeing and talking to her mother, so we re-generate that relationship. Ryan O’Neill is in that. That’s a very emotional episode for them. We’re planning one now where Booth’s mother returns. That’s still in the fetal stage, but we are kicking that one around. And we’re also following through with the evolution of Hodgins and Angela and Arastoo and Cam. So these are all personal stories that will thread through the rest of the season.

We also know Flynn was shot. He lived, according to Booth, but when will we see him next?
    We’ll find out what happens to Flynn when Pelant returns.

When will Pelant return?
    He will be back at the end of the season — not necessarily the very end but certainly near the end. We’re still working out the last few. We were waiting to find out if we had that ninth season and that really put us in a holding pattern. We didn’t know if we were wrapping upBones all together or whether we were launching a ninth season, which clearly would have affected how season 8 ends. So we’re in the process of working all that out now.

Edited by ~Mars. - 22/1/2013, 12:55

4. Chris.Tag
        +1   Like  

User deleted

il criceto nella ruota della fortuna che c'è nel mio cervello dice:
    Pelant e Pelant: ebbene sì, sono in due, gemelli. questo spiegherebbe un bel po' di cose (tipo come faceva a commettere gli omicidi con la cavigliera elettronica)

5. ~Mars.

User deleted

wow, anche questa è figa cri!!
    e si spiegherebbe anche chi spia BB in casa..
    ps: ma nessuno commenta l'assurda trama della 8x14?? -.-

6. Chris.Tag

User deleted

CITAZIONE (~Mars. @ 22/1/2013, 16:29) 
    ps: ma nessuno commenta l'assurda trama della 8x14?? -.-

boh, detta così non dice praticamente niente.
    Angela me la vedo andare sotto copertura e magari ritrova un po' di quella passione perduta per il lavoro al Jeffersonian.
    L'idea che Cam pensi anche solo lontanamente che Booth possa avere una relazione ... boh, a me fa ridere, ecco! :P

7. Marta_187

User deleted

WTF?? ecco il mio commento ed ho detto tutto

8. ~Mars.

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    L'idea che Cam pensi anche solo lontanamente che Booth possa avere una relazione ... boh, a me fa ridere, ecco!

Dicevo questo! XD

9. Marta_187

User deleted

ahah ma dai che Booth tradisce Brennan mi pare alquanto improbabile xD dopo tutto quello che hanno passato..!!

10. omelette73

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    'Bones,' 'NCIS', 'Arrow,' 'The Following,' 'Smash': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room

Hope everyone had a pleasant MLK day! Spoiler Room enjoyed its day off as well, but is back at work today and comes carrying a hefty amount of scoopage.

In related news: thanks for all your great questions this week! Keep them coming: [email protected].

‘BONES’: SWEETS ON THE MOVE
    Before I get to our main event, did y’all like last night’s episode as much as I did? If so, make sure you read my post-mortem with executive producer Stephen Nathan here. We talk about Pelant’s next return and preview some emotional upcoming episodes.

Now, on to business: I get asked about Sweets and Daisy almost as much as Booth and Brennan. (Almost.) So you’ll be happy to learn that we’ll see Daisy once again very soon. How? Nathan explains: “We are revisiting Sweets and Daisy. We have once where they kind of saw each other again and realized it was over. But we do have an episode coming up where Sweets’ living arrangement will change yet again. and Daisy is in that episode. But I don’t really want to say what happens.”

Subtext: Yes, Sweets’ stay with Booth and Brennan is coming to an end in a few episodes. (Awww! I liked the roomies!) But it could mean good news for Sweets and Daisy.

Fair trade? Thoughts?

11. omelette73

User deleted

‘Bones’ Post-Mortem “The Corpse on the Canopy” Exclusive Answers from Hart Hanson

12. ~Mars.

User deleted

Press release 8x14

CITAZIONE
    The Doll in the Derby
    ANGELA GOES UNDERCOVER TO HELP SOLVE A CASE ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, ON FOX
    Brennan and Booth investigate the death of a female roller derby skater whose body was dismembered. In order to get more answers, they enlist Angie to go undercover as a derby skater. Meanwhile, Cam tries to uncover the details behind Booth’s secretive hospital appointments in the all-new “The Doll in the Derby” episode of BONES airing Monday, Feb. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-810) (TV-14 D, L, V)
    Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets
    Guest Cast: Michael Grant Terry as Wendell bray; Sydelle Noel as Emily Kickinson; Brad Carter as Nick Bennett; Suzanne Quast as “Ivanna Kick Ass”; Larry Poindexter as Dr. Bradley Perkins; Cedric Sanders as Officer Hamilton; Ary Katz as Officer Szerik; Tamlyn Tomita as Dr. Alice Crawford.
    Source: Fox

---

Accidenti, ora si spiega il fatto dei pranzi con la donna misteriosa. I didn't see that coming.
    Quindi Cam lo vedrà con questa a pranzo e penserà che sia coinvolto in una relazione (anche se - come diceva Cri - fa ridere solo pensarci), ma in realtà questa è un medico. Ma povero Booth, cos'ha?? Sono intrigatissima, soprattutto dopo lo spoiler di ieri sui problemi di salute di Booth che saranno affrontati più in là. Speriamo non sia un'altra cosa grave tipo s4 O.o

13. omelette73

User deleted

CITAZIONE (~Mars. @ 23/1/2013, 01:28) 
    Accidenti, ora si spiega il fatto dei pranzi con la donna misteriosa. I didn't see that coming.
    Quindi Cam lo vedrà con questa a pranzo e penserà che sia coinvolto in una relazione (anche se - come diceva Cri - fa ridere solo pensarci), ma in realtà questa è un medico. Ma povero Booth, cos'ha?? Sono intrigatissima, soprattutto dopo lo spoiler di ieri sui problemi di salute di Booth che saranno affrontati più in là. Speriamo non sia un'altra cosa grave tipo s4 O.o

E se il problema derivasse da tutti i suoi acciacchi in combattimento?
    Diciamo che il problema in sé e per sé non sia di dimensioni mastodontiche, ma fosse tale da rischiare di non fargli avere l'abilità fisica per il servizio? Le ripercussioni sarebbero belle grosse, no?

In gallery aggiungo le still dell'episodio in questione 8x14 The Doll in the Derby (Angela è carinissima!)

CITAZIONE
    Ask Ausiello: January 22

Question: Can you finally rule out Booth and Brennan on Bones as the couple behind your Blind Item — despite what David Boreanaz just told you guys? —Michelle
    Ausiello: Not commenting on the Blind Item. But when we presented Emily Deschanel with her costar’s curious quotes, it took her a moment, but then she got on track with what he had said. “Ohhhhh. Yeah, we definitely have an episode where we’re at odds with each other,” she confirmed. As colleagues or as a couple? “Personally,” she clarified, “but then it trickles into the professional. It’s complicated!” Deschanel also elaborated on the springtime time travel episode teased in Inside Line. “[The victim] attempted to travel through time, and we’re wondering if that’s how he died,” she said. “And then we find another body and wonder if that’s actually him from the future, coming back. It opens a whole big discussion!”

Da quanto scrive sembra che la coppia del blind item non siano B&B

Edited by omelette73 - 23/1/2013, 09:56

14. ~Mars.

User deleted

Speriamo!

15. omelette73

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Horror Story, Smash, Grey’s, NCIS, Once, Five-0 and More!

The Bones episode that you and Michael were talking about on Spoiler Alert!, the one dealing with Sweets’ childhood, does it have a title yet? Also related to Sweets: Is Danielle Panabaker returning anytime soon? –Ed
    I’ve got a two-for-one special for you, Ed: The aforementioned semi-Sweets episode, “The Fact in the Fiction,” is tentatively scheduled to air Feb. 25. But you’ll want to also tune in Feb. 11, when Panabaker reprises her role as FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling. (That episode, “The Shot in the Dark,” is the one in which a gunned-down Brennan “reunites” with her mother.)

857 replies since 29/3/2012, 17:17   38437 views