0.00%
    0.00%
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 46)

7x01 The Memories in the Shallow Grave

3/11/2011 discussione versione originale

« Older   Newer »

1. lotus in dream1927

User deleted

CITAZIONE (omelette73 @ 7/11/2011, 20:17) 
    CITAZIONE (sella @ 7/11/2011, 19:58) 
    P.S.: Qualcuna di voi ha qualche informazione sulla dedica finale in memoriam di Therese Emily Maki? Ho cercato su Google e sono venuta a sapere che era una ragazza di Austin, malata di diabete. Dato che il nome completo è E.T. Maki Moore, qualcuno ipotizzava una parentela con Fisher, tanto per intenderci, ma poi non sono andata oltre.

Ho cercato anche io e ho letto la stessa cosa, ma non so francamente a chi fosse legata.
    Edit: come non detto, grazie Paperella per l'informazione :)

Errata corrige!
    Pare che non fosse imparentata con Fisher, condividono solo il cognome, ma che fosse fan di Bones per cui l'hanno voluta ricordare:

"some sites have falsely reported that Emily was related to Joel David Moore (Fisher) because her Mom's maiden name is Moore. Turns out Emily had no direct relation to the show. Bones was just her favorite show, and after her passing someone let the producers know of her death, and the producers did the tribute "as a kindness to a stranger." (da www.bones-tff.org)

"She was not related to him at all. I don't understand why people keep saying she was his niece. Moore is such a common last name. Where did this rumor even come from?

Emily was not related to anyone on the show.

MORE:

I'm not allowed to post another comment but I wanted to respond to the person who posted below me. As it states in my "source," I knew Emily. She was not related to anyone on the show. Someone who attended her service knew someone related to the show and told them her story. They did it as a kindness to her family because Emily LOVED the show.

Questa l'ho trovata su yahoo answers quindi prendo tutto con le pinze, ma se non ricordo male ho trovato una notizia simile anche su tumblr. Se la ritrovo la posto.
    Scusate gli impicci che creo, ma pare che al mondo piaccia costruire strane teorie.

EDIT: Aggiungo questo e poi chiudo perché sinceramente mi fa strano cercare queste notizie nei necrologi:

Surviving are her parents, Gregg and Terrie; her sister, Kirsten; grandmother, Dolores Maki; grandfather, Kenneth Moore; great-grandmother, Lenore Moore; aunts and uncles, Kenneth (Liz) Moore, Darlene (Mike) Sanew, Cindy Johnson, Laura Maki, David (Susan) Maki; cousins, Meagan, Kenneth, and Kaitlyn Moore, Ashley Sanew, Patrick Johnson (Katie), Jason (Destiny) Johnson, Andrew Johnson, Stephanie Maki (Fiancee Scott Hoffman), Jason (Haley) Meekma; best friends, Camille Gobeil, Annabel Ware, and Annie Zlevor; many other relatives and so many other close friends too many to mention; her dog Coconut and Sally the Cat. She was preceded in death by her grandpa, Ronald Maki and grandma, Susan Moore.
    (fonte: http://meredithfuneralhome.com e www.legacy.com)

97 replies since 22/6/2011, 15:55   7791 views